D.Day for Bioeconomy on September 5th at Nokia Executive Experience Center (Karakaari 18, Espoo)
Get to know the emerging digital technologies and new solutions/applications in the bioeconomy sector, consisting for example wood based biomass, agro, food and textile related businesses. Meet the best players in the field and create new ecosystems and networks. Initiate, introduce and accelerate your concrete development projects in the workshops and discover new growth opportunities and talk with funding experts.
- Mastery of Circular and Biomass Streams; e.g. how to build value for the circular and biomass streams and gain efficiencies through ecosystems enabled by digitalization.
- Digitalization biomass solutions; e.g. creating new business models on producing, using and circulating biomass via ecosystem.
- Networked and Customer oriented bioeconomy; e.g. ecosystem way of creating new bioeconomy solutions and business models for consumers and taking smart data analytics into use to create customer experiences.
The workshop contents are the following:
- Digital Fiber – Digitalizing Forest Industry
- Creating Data and Knowledge Based Business in a Bioeconomy Company
- Digital Solutions in Food Production
- Digitalization in Circular Economy of Textiles
- Smart Packaging Valley workshop
If you're registered and haven't yet selected your preferred workshop, please do so via the following link: Workshop selection.
D.Day for Bioeconomy is targeted at business leaders from:
Innovative and growth oriented companies in the bioeconomy value chain including raw materials, production, logistics, distributors and recycling.
Digital solution and technology providers for bioeconomy industry
Experts from organizers are available e.g. for funding discussions.
Participants also have a chance to pitch and have a demo stand at the event. Please indicate your interest towards either or both of these in the registration form. Selections to the pitches and demo stands will be done by the Reboot Finland D.Day team, and the selected organizations will be informed of this by a separate email in August.
Seats are limited, so register now! The event is free of charge.
Need to know more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
D.Days are very popular, therefore in the case needed, please do your cancellation promptly so we are able to release your place to others. We want to avoid “no show” situations. Use either the cancellation link in the confirmation email or: email@example.com.
Please note that all registrations are personal and only registered participants are admitted to the event.