Winners in the future retail will be the companies that both embrace new technologies and find innovative ways to fulfill customers’ expectations. Reboot Finland D.Day offers insights where the new value creation opportunities are in retail business and how the novel technologies, technology platforms and business ecosystems enable new value creation in retail.
Get to know the emerging digital technologies and new solutions in retail. Meet the best players in the field and create new ecosystems and networks. Initiate, introduce and accelerate development projects and discover new growth opportunities.
The event focuses on three key areas:
- Customer Centric Retail – Retail moves towards mass customized customer experience in order to meet and exceed the expectations of millennials, who are living in a culture of immediacy. For them, personalization and service quality are basic requirements.
- Game-changing Technologies in Retail – New technologies like AR and VR, IoT, AI and robotics shape brick and mortar as well as online retail, while new players are coming in. The big question is how to stay ahead of the competition?
- New Business Models – Service ecosystems emerge in retail business. Simultaneously, the role of the sharing economy increases. How the new digitally enabled business models affect retail?
The workshops for the afternoon are the following:
- How artificial intelligence is powering retail customer experience
- eReceipt RTECO Ecosystem
- Last Mile Delivery - You will win or lose your customers with it
- Customer-centric retail in brick-and-mortar stores
- 50+ world - A new way of thinking retail
- The New Value Chains of Retail - Local vs. Glocal vs. Global marketplaces
Please see the detailed description of each workshop here and sign in to the one that interests you the most (registered participants).
D.Day Retail is an event for business leaders and decision makers from:
- Innovative growth oriented retailers and brands
- Retail technology providers
- Opinion leaders in retail
Experts from organizers are available for export/internationalization, investing and funding discussions.
The following organisations can be found from the demo area:
You will also have access to a networking tool that allows you to book 15-minute meetings with other participants. The meetings take place during the breaks and are in a dedicated area next to the main seminar hall.
So, join us and get inspired by the best players, new possibilities, share your vision and collaborate to build ecosystems and work to accelerate and start concrete joint development projects
Seats are limited, so register now! The event is free of charge.
Date: 14 November 2017, from 8.00-16.00
Venue: Nokia Executive Experience Center, Karakaari 18, Espoo
For further information, please see the D.Day main page at www.dday.fi or contact at email@example.com or markku.kivisto (at) tekes.fi
Cancellations either via the cancellation link in the confirmation email or: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all registrations are personal and only registered participants are admitted to the event. Moreover, please remember to cancel your participation if you are not able to participate at the event.