Thank you for your interest, but unfortunately the event is full and the registration is closed.
D.Day for Smart Buildings on August 29th at Nokia Executive Experience Center (Karakaari 18, Espoo)
Get to know the emerging digital technologies and new solutions/applications in the Smart Buildings sector. Meet the best players in the field and create new ecosystems and networks. Initiate, introduce and accelerate your concrete development projects in the workshops and discover new growth opportunities. The content of the workshops are the following:
- Smart construction - Fira: Why the construction industry's development in prefabrication and modularity hasn’t taken any major steps in the last fifty years? Why every other branch of manufacturing industry are lightyears away? We met and interviewed all major construction companies in Finland and found the answer to this systemic problem. Come to Fira’s workshop, where we share our key findings about what’s stopping us from making a productivity leap. Let’s solve together how we use these findings, rethink construction industry’s basic assumptions and jump to a new era of productivity!
- Arctic Smartness Village - A New Standard of Smart Living - Arctic2020: Our passion is to create an living environment where people are happy, living is cozy, easy and vital and where people care of each other. With smart solutions in energy, bio-economy, community, resource management, economy, circular-economy, sustainability, humanity, home devices, ownerships and decision making we are raising the bar of Smart living -ideology to a whole new level! Smartness is a pervasive way of thinking the eco-system at the villages! In workshop we want to develop the business model sharper to make this concept better and think how we should prepare to international markets. Come and join us to lead a way in progress together!
- Smart City of Tampere – Housing as a Service. Case Hiedanranta - City of Tampere: Our aim is to challenge companies, universities and research institutions to discuss and develop how their product or service will improve e.g. the quality, cozyness, comfort, ecology, or sense of community in living. We will also present concrete possibilities on realizing these plans and ideas, e.g. the Hiedanranta brown field area.
- Creating Customer Experience in Smart Cities - Experience X Ecosystems - Kone: Ecosystem driven culture focusing to the users and their experience. How to be ready for the change? 1 billion users, 1 million devices and half a million customers. Come and share your ideas on how we could create unique experience together. We will also discuss what kind of capabilities are needed to create a change.
- Eco-systems in smart districts - VTT: How to create sustainable eco-systems for smart transformation in built environment. What are the actions and actors need to create concrete upgrading of districts. Nordic co-operation projects will also discussed. The concrete case example where the best ideas are implemented is Otaniemi: smart buildings integrated to district.
If your registration to the event has been confirmed, please select the workshop in which you're interested via the following link: Afternoon workshops
D.Day for Smart Buildings is targeted at business leaders from:
Innovative and growth oriented design, planning and construction companies, facility service providers, owners, investors and cities.
Digital solution and technology providers for building industries
Experts from organizers are available e.g. for funding discussions.
Organisations for pitching and demo stands have been chosen. Pitching companies can be seen on the agenda, and the demo stand organisations are the following: Playsign, VRethink, WSP Finland, Lukoton Experience, Tosibox, 3D Talo Finland, Plant Steps, Tieto, Kaltio Technologies
Seats are limited, so register now! The event is free of charge.
Need to know more? Karin Wikman, Tekes: +358 50 5577723
D.Days are very popular, therefore in the case needed, please do your cancellation promptly so we are able to release your place to others. We want to avoid “no show” situations. Use either the cancellation link in the confirmation email or: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all registrations are personal and only registered participants are admitted to the event.