Thank you for your interest, but unfortunately the event is full and the registration is closed.
D.Day for Smart Buildings on August 29th at Nokia Executive Experience Center (Karakaari 18, Espoo)
Get to know the emerging digital technologies and new solutions/applications in the Smart Buildings sector. Meet the best players in the field and create new ecosystems and networks. Initiate, introduce and accelerate your concrete development projects in the workshops and discover new growth opportunities. The content of the workshops are the following:
- Smart construction; e.g. how to create value for the construction industry and gain efficiencies through ecosystems enabled by digitalization
- Smart use and living; e.g. creating new business models to using, operating and owning space for living and business
- Creating customer experience in Smart Cities; e.g. using data analytics from connected smart buildings ecosystem to create customer experience
- Eco-systems in smart districts; How to create sustainable eco-systems for smart transformation in built environment. What are the actions and actors need to create concrete upgrading (infill and smart renewal) of districts.
- Smart construction
- Arctic Smartness Village - A New Standard of Smart Living
- Smart City of Tampere – Housing as a Service. Case Hiedanranta
- Creating Customer Experience in Smart Cities - Experience X Ecosystems
- Eco-systems in smart districts
If your registration to the event has been confirmed, please select the workshop in which you're interested via the following link: Afternoon workshops
D.Day for Smart Buildings is targeted at business leaders from:
Innovative and growth oriented design, planning and construction companies, facility service providers, owners, investors and cities.
Digital solution and technology providers for building industries
Experts from organizers are available e.g. for funding discussions.
Organisations for pitching and demo stands have been chosen. Pitching companies can be seen on the agenda, and the demo stand organisations are the following: Playsign, VRethink, WSP Finland, Lukoton Experience, Tosibox, 3D Talo Finland, Plant Steps, Tieto, Kaltio Technologies
Seats are limited, so register now! The event is free of charge.
Need to know more? Karin Wikman, Tekes: +358 50 5577723
D.Days are very popular, therefore in the case needed, please do your cancellation promptly so we are able to release your place to others. We want to avoid “no show” situations. Use either the cancellation link in the confirmation email or: email@example.com.
Please note that all registrations are personal and only registered participants are admitted to the event.