Thank you for attending. Please see the keynote presentations as attachments on the agenda.
Day for Travel Industry on the 10th October at Nokia Executive Experience Center (Karakaari 18, Espoo)
Get to know the emerging digital technologies and new solutions/applications in the travel industry. Meet the best players in the field and create new ecosystems and networks. Initiate, introduce and accelerate concrete development projects and discover new growth opportunities. During the afternoon workshops, we have the following workshop sessions:
- Tourism Digital Ecosystem in Finland, case Lakeland
- Individual travelers’ visiting Arctic Europe - accessibility of Lapland
- Seamless travel experience with single token from home to destination and back – opportunities within?
- Developing Nature Travel with Digital tools
- How to digitalize the event industry – what digital solutions bring the best added value to businesses
- Innovative public procurement within corporate travel
Read more about the content of the workshops here.
D.Day for Travel Industry is targeted at business leaders from:
Innovative growth oriented travel and hospitality industry companies
Digital solution and technology providers for travel and hospitality industries
Experts from organizers are available e.g. for export/internationalization, investing and funding discussions.
The following organisations can be found from the demo area:
Virtual Guide AR/VR, Finnair, Glopas Communications, Kaltiot Technologies Oy, OnLähde Oy on360.fi, Totem, Wowanders Oy
Seats are limited, so register now! The event is free of charge.
Need to know more? Kaisa Kosonen, Visit Finland +358 50 5974995, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations either via the cancellation link in the confirmation email or: email@example.com
Please note that all registrations are personal and only registered participants are admitted to the event. Moreover, please remember to cancel your participation if you are not able to come.